Tuesday 30 October 2012

Donations

After receiving a few requests for this over the last few years, I have added a Paypal Donations button to the blog (see top-right) for those wishing to help make a contribution to the site. A few clarifying points below:
  1. There is no alternate or 'exclusive' content for those who choose to contribute. This is a purely voluntary thing. You - thankfully - won't get a "I'm in Wert's Zone!" T-shirt for contributing :-)
  2. Please contribute based on your enjoyment of the blog's content so far, not on what I might do or not do with the blog in the future.
  3. Contributions will go towards the upkeep of the site. Although Blogger provides a free service, there are additional charges involved in running the site which have become steeper recently (i.e. my monthly internet bill and my rent for the property from which I bloggeth).


To emphasise, this is a purely voluntary endeavour. My heartiest thanks to any who do contribute.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shame, because an "I'm in Wert's Zone" shirt would be awesome! Maybe you should make and sell them for additional revenue!

Patrick said...

I'd like to get a shirt too!!

Anonymous said...

I just gave a contribute (in 2018). Am I late?

Adam Whitehead said...

Not at all. All gratefully received!